I will be researching, testing, then implementing a church CRM for a client.
I am working on the following issues:
- Using online forms, FAQs, WordPress, email campaign, mail, and phone call follow ups.
- Making sure visitors are aware of the programs, volunteer efforts, missions, training, classes, etc, that are available to grab their interests.
- Feedback forms either for members only or anonymous (must be secured to avoid spam).
- Options to sign up for different alerts on varying mediums. For example, sign up for prayer requests to be emailed or texted to the cell phone. Emergency prayer requests can be texted instead of emailed.
- Centralized data, backups, and management
- Easily accessible using BYOD
- It must be free or as close to free as possible
- This list will grow of course…